But the fun doesn’t stop there. Or the savings.
Thanks to a special offer that can be booked now through July 3, guests this fall can save nearly 30 percent off the non-discounted price of the “Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining” – a Walt Disney World vacation that includes hotel room, theme park tickets and dining – all for one great rate.
The price of $425 per adult includes:
* Five nights at a select Disney Value Resort.
* Admission to a Walt Disney World theme park on each of six days.
* The Disney Dining Plan, providing one counter-service meal, a select snack and one table-service meal per person, per night of the package. Guests can choose from more than 100 select Walt Disney World restaurants.
* For those guests arriving by air at Orlando International Airport, Disney’s Magical Express service, providing complimentary round-trip ground transportation and luggage delivery to their rooms.
* Plus other benefits, like Extra Magic Hours, in which one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or stays open up to three hours later, allowing extra time in the parks to experience select attractions.
Prices are based on adult double occupancy in standard room.
Kids can stay, play and dine, too. Guests on this package can add up to two children in the same room for only $168 per child ages 3-9 or $209 per junior ages 10-17.
At those rates, a family of four can enjoy a five-night, six-day Walt Disney World vacation – including accommodations at a Disney Value Resort, theme park tickets and the Disney Dining Plan – for as little as $1,186.
The “Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining” is good for stays most nights from Aug. 21-Oct. 4, 2005, however, the number of packages available is limited. Travel must be booked by July 3. Guests can also ask about special pricing on packages with other lengths of stay or packages at Disney moderate- or select deluxe-category resorts.
“Disney’s new fall travel offer is a lot of magic for the money,” said Al Weiss, president of Walt Disney World Resort. “Guests can stay, play and dine at one great rate. And the timing couldn’t be better. Past the busy summer vacation months, fall is a wonderful season to come and experience all that’s new.”
Walt Disney World Resort has posted special values for fall travel for several years running, Weiss noted, but the “Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining” provides a more inclusive, cruise-style vacation that adds extra convenience for guests.
The “Happiest Celebration on Earth” is an 18-month event celebrating 50 years of Disney theme park magic that started with the 1955 opening of California’s Disneyland.
Guests to the Florida Vacation Kingdom this fall will find incredible new experiences imported from Disney parks around the world for the “Happiest Celebration on Earth.”
* At Epcot: Soarin’, a breathtaking flight over the golden landscape of the Golden State of California.
* At Disney-MGM Studios: “Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show,” taking guests into moviemaking and the high-revving world of stunt car driving.
* At Magic Kingdom: “Cinderellabration,” a magical musical stage show filled with the pomp and pageantry of Cinderella’s coronation.
For more information or to book the special fall travel offer, guests can call The Walt Disney Travel Company or their local travel agency (themagicforlesstravel) and ask for booking code YMP.