Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #170 for the week of May 16, 2010.
I’ll start off this week’s show with some Walt Disney World News and a few items from the rumor mill, including big news about a new Disney resort, updates on some attraction and dining changes, and some rumors about what or who else you may seem coming to the Disney parks in the future.
Next, we all visit Walt Disney World in different ways, and each presents different opportunities, as well as challenges. On our roundtable discussion this week, we’ll talk about strategies, benefits, tips and concerns when traveling to Walt Disney World as a single parent. Whether you travel as a single parent or not, chances are you’ll find many tips and resources in this segment valuable and ways to enhance your own vacation experience.
This week’s new Walt Disney World Trivia Contest will test your knowledge of some of the relationships between Disney characters, attractions and more. Play for a chance to win a prize that keeps on giving all year long.
I’ll have a few announcements, and then play more of your voicemails at the end of the show, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the voicemail TOLL FREE at 888-703-2171.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
INFORMATION AND LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW
- New Walt Disney World Video: Fantasyland Construction Progress in the Magic Kingdom
- Bass Fishing Excursion at Walt Disney World Video
- Disneyâ€™s Art of Animation Resort Coming to Walt Disney World
- 05/11/2010 – Pirates of the Caribbean: From the parks to the moviesâ€¦ and back again. A Treasure Hunt in Walt Disney World
- Cast your vote in our poll and tell us which wing do you think youâ€™d like to stay in most. Then, comment on the blog post below and tell us which you picked and why. Do you like these options? Would you have preferred to see something else chosen? Share your thoughts.
- For more information about â€œStar Wars Celebration Vâ€ and to purchase tickets, check outÂ www.starwarscelebration.com.
24-hour LIVE video broadcast & chat from Walt Disney World – May 22-23, 2010.
Click HERE for more information, including the May Meet of the Month specifics (to take place during the 24-hour show).
Watch LIVE at http://WDWRadioLIVE.com
Miss the Adventurers Club? Join us for ConGaloosh 2010! – Oct. 8-10, 2010 – Join the WDW Radio Explorers! (Tribe # 939)
To join us for a PRE-CRUISE stay in Walt Disney World before we embark on the Disney Dream on Feb. 27, 2011, visit MouseFanTravel for package information, including our Illuminations party! (Note: Package is only open to those confirmed as booked with us on the cruise. Rates INCLUDE the IllumiNations party the night before we embark)
Join us for other special events, Walt Disney World meetups and more! Get more information, dates and locations here