EPCOT Retrospective – The Wonders of Life Pavilion
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #227 for the week of June 19, 2011.
In our continuing Epcot Retrospective series, weâ€™re going to step back in time, and inside the gold dome of the Wonders of Life pavilion. Weâ€™ll explore its origins, original concepts that never came to be, and changes through the years. Weâ€™ll also take a closer look at not only the exhibits inside, but also its attractions, such as Body Wars, Cranium Command and the Making of Me. Itâ€™s a look back in time, and forward, as we explore what may become of the Future World venue.
Iâ€™ll have some announcements, and then play some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
- Ryan Wilson’s Main Street Gazette
- Visit our weekly WDW Radio Disney auctions for Japan relief on the WDW Radio blog
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World
- Visit LouMongello.com for more information
- WDW Radio Disney Book Club – TheDisneyBookClub.com
- Disney Fan Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World
- Get dates and locations at DisneyMeets.com
- Lou Mongelloâ€™s Audio Guides to Walt Disney World
Available NOW as an instant download or on CD! Order all 5 on CD and save! Click Here to learn more or order!
- WDW Radio iPhone Apps: Get WDW Radio and Walt Disney World Trivia on your iPhone!
- Get the FREE WDW Radio iPhone app
- Walt Disney World Trivia on your iPhone! 750 questions & hundreds of Did You Knows!
- WDWNewsCast – Watch & chat during our LIVE NewsCast
Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET – Be part of the broadcast & discuss live in the chat room at http://WDWNewsCast.com
- WDW Radio on YouTube
Click HERE to watch past episodes, subscribe to the show and comment on the WDWRadio YouTube Channel