Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #278 for the week of June 10, 2012.
Join us around the table for a little different live restaurant review from Walt Disney World, as this week we experience our first live review at a counter-service restaurant in the parks. So join us as we stroll down Commissary Lane at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, for our live lunch review of the ABC Commissary. We sample the menus for adults and kids, discuss the theming, value, options and more.
I’ll have the answer and winner for last week’s Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new one for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
I’ll explain why this week’s show is a little shorter than usual as I am getting ready to bring you live, full coverage of the opening of CarsLand at Disney California Adventure Park in Disneyland later this week, so be sure and stay for the announcements and your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What is your favorite counter-service restaurant in Walt Disney World? Leave your answer in the comments section below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World with Lou Mongello
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store