Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #297 for the week of October 21, 2012.
I’m here to help you have the best possible Disney vacation experience, and bring you some Disney magic to to wherever you are with this podcast, videos, blog, live broadcasts, events, trivia books, CDs and more. You can find it all at WDWRadio.com
I like to look at Walt Disney World in terms of “layers of the onion,” meaning that beyond the enjoyment of parks and resorts, as you dig deeper and peel back some of those layers, you uncover some amazing details and stories. And while they may not always be apparent on first glance, by learning more and understanding the meaning and purpose in everything encounter, you will ultimately have a much richer experience. So this week, we’re going to stop by the residence of one of Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ landmarks, and take a look at the story (both real and Imagineered) of Sid Cahuenga.
Answer the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
I’ll then have some announcements at the end of the show, including information about a new contest, upcoming events and live video broadcasts. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What is your “Holy Grail” of Disney movie memorabilia you wish you had in your collection? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store
- Check out the Disney Food Blog e-book: The DFB Mini-Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! – Use code WDWRADIO to save 20%!
Follow Lou on Twitter and