Kilimanjaro Safaris DSI: Disney Scene Investigation and Disney Trivia Contest
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #312 for the week of February 10, 2013.
I’m here to help you have the best possible Disney vacation experience, and bring you some Disney magic to to wherever you by talking about the things that make us happy about Walt Disney World on this podcast, as well as my videos, blog, live broadcasts, events, trivia books, CDs and more. You can find it all at WDWRadio.com.
This week we’re going to take a closer look at an attraction that, believe it or not, has ties to Walt Disney. The Kilimanjaro Safaris in Disney’s Animal Kingdom is an attraction replete with story, details, and important messages. In this week’s DSI: Disney Scene Investigation, we’ll look at its very early beginnings, development, changes, and secrets.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
I’ll also recap the WDW Radio Event announcements made during our 6 Year Anniversary Celebration this weekend before playing some of your voicemails at the end of the show so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What is your favorite part of the Kilimanjaro Safaris? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store