Hidden Treasures of Disney’s Hollywood Studios – September 15, 2013
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #336 for the week of September 15, 2013.
Join me this week as we put down the maps and explore one of the Walt Disney World theme parks, as we search for some of our favorite Hidden Treasures of Disney’s Hollywood Studios. From overlooked interactions and attractions to details, tributes, or just simple things to do and see, our quest will hopefully help introduce you to some wonderful experiences.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some updates and announcements and more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What is YOUR favorite “hidden treasure” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Leave your reply in the Comments below
LInks mentioned in this week’s show:
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store