Topic: This week, we take you through the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival and give you a guide to getting the most out of your day with a step by step plan. We’ll share our best tips, tricks, overlooked experiences, tour reviews, favorite foods, things to do for and with your kids, how to get the most out of your day in the park, and why you need to visit more than once.
Contest: New Walt Disney World Trivia Contest
Sponsor: Get a FREE audio book by visiting AudibleTrial.com/WDWRadio
Updates: Upcoming WDW Radio meets, events and more!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What’s YOUR favorite part of the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Visit Zannaland.com and follow Suzanna on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine at CelebrationsPress.com