Not only do you get an awesome event to attend and unlimited candy to eat, you will also find yourself saving $10-30 on each ticket that is bought.
Currently, a regular ticket price for Magic Kingdom® Park is $99.
Depending on which day and month you visit, a ticket to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is sold at a different price since the party is a special ticketed event.
2014 Ticket Prices for MNSSHP:
–September 1, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26 & 28
- Advance Purchase Discount: $66.03 Adult ; $60.71 Ages 3-9
- Day of Event: $72.42 Adult; $67.10 Ages 3-9
- Annual Passholder and DVC Member: $61.77 Adult; $56.45 Ages 3-9
- Military: $46.22 Adult; $42.49 Ages 3-9
-October 2, 3, 5, 9, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28
- Advance Purchase Discount: $71.36 Adult; $66.03 Ages 3-9
- Day of Event: $75.62 Adult; $70.29 Ages 3-9
- Annual Passholder and DVC Member: $68.16 Adult; $62.84 Ages 3-9
-October 10, 17, 24, 30
- Premium/Day of Event: $75.62 Adult; $70.29 Ages 3-9
- Premium/Day of Event: $82.01 Adult; $76.68 Ages 3-9
*Another way for you to get the most out of your money is to arrive at Magic Kingdom® Park at 4 PM. Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party does not officially start until 7 PM but Cast Members will allow you to enter the park early if you have your party wristbands. This is a great time to grab dinner and ride a few attractions before the festivities begin!How many of you find yourselves saving money by purchasing a MNSSHP ticket? Have you arrived at Magic Kingdom® Park prior to the event starting at 7 PM? Comment below!
Peyton is currently a student at the University of Mississippi majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in print. Growing up in Los Angeles and most recently moving to Atlanta, he has seen and experienced the best of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Making his first visit to Walt Disney World at the age of 5, he has never looked back as he entered the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.
Photo credit: Rich McNanna