TOPIC: When listening to this show, I have always wanted you to feel as though you were part of a conversation among friends, just having fun talking about the things we love in and about Walt Disney World. This week, I’m going to do just that, as I invite you to come along with me as I “Wander the World” with my friend, Joel Comm. Join us as we stroll through World Showcase in Epcot, casually discussing its history, our personal memories, trivia, and just enjoying the experience on the promenade and in the pavilions.
CONTEST: New Walt Disney World Trivia Contest
UPDATES: Watch and chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com. Upcoming WDW Radio Disney meets, On the Road events and more! Get dates and locations on our Events page WDWRadio.com/Events
Save Money on your next Disney vacation with my new book 102 Ways to Save Money For And At Walt Disney World. Get it in print or take it with you anywhere with the digital copy, full of links to shows, videos, web sites and other resources. And get 40 FREE things to do, eat, collect and enjoy as well. Get your copy now at Disney102.com
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
QUESTION for YOU from this week’s show: What is your favorite part of World Showcase? Leave your answer in the comments below!
- DSI: Disney Scene Investigation – China Pavilion in World Showcase in Epcot
- The World Showcase That Never Was
- Video: Mask Artist in Italy in Epcot’s World Showcase
- DSI: Disney Scene Investigation – Japan Pavilion in World Showcase in Epcot
- Exploring the UK pavilion in Epcot – Fantasy or Reality?
- Live Restaurant Review of the Rose & Crown Pub in the UK in Epcot