Every year at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival Presented by Chase®, you will be able to enjoy most of your favorite foods and drinks from past festivals.
This year, the festival has some brand new additions making their debut around World Showcase.
Take a look and see what you might be interested in trying!
- Beef empanada
- Grilled beef skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato purée (gluten free)*
- Roasted Verlasso® salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri (gluten free)*
- Pascual Toso Sparkling Brut
- Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier
- Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir Rosé
- Terrazas Reserva Malbec
–Farm Fresh Marketplace
- Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon hash with sweet corn, potatoes, hollandaise and pickled jalapeños (gluten free)*
- Griddled “yard bird” with braised greens and house-made habanero sauce (gluten free)*
- BaBa Black Lager, Uinta Brewing Company – Salt Lake City, UT
- Orlando Brewing Company, I-4 IPA – Orlando, FL
- Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale, Bold City Brewery – Jacksonville, FL
- Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale, Cigar City Brewery – Tampa, FL
- Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen-Key Lime Wine
- Chateau St. Michelle & Dr. Loosen Eroica® Riesling
- St. Francis Old Vines Zinfandel
- Beer Flight (4 4-ounce servings): I-4 IPA, BaBa Black Lager, Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale and Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale
–Brazil Marketplace Additions
- Mocequa de pescado: Regal Springs premium tilapia with coconut lime sauce and steamed rice (gluten free)*
–Poland Marketplace Additions
- Sauerkraut pierogi with pork goulash
From this list, what are you looking forward to trying at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival Presented by Chase®? Comment below!