If you are like me and have an endless craving for chocolate and sugar in general for that matter, check out the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party in Epcot®.
You will be able to try many sweets from around the world that are brought to you by various chefs and bakers from around World Showcase, while enjoying premier seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Sounds like an incredible combination to me.
Here is a list of desserts you will get a chance to try:
- Traditional baklava from Morocco
- Tiramisu from Italy
- Chocolate ganache tarts from France
- Crisped rice puffs inspired by Asian cuisine
- Cinnamon sugar churros with caramel and chocolate sauces from Mexico
- Seasonal berry cobbler from the United States
- Apple dried fruit crumbles from the United Kingdom
- Sparkling blue velvet cupcakes
- Chocolate chip cookies and no-sugar-added lemon cookies
For adults, you may also try an assortment of sparkling wines to pair with your desserts.
The event takes place on most Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights, starting one hour and 15 minutes before IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth begins.
When you arrive, make sure to meet for the event at the World Showcase Plaza where a Cast Member will be there to greet you and your party.
The event is open to all kids as well, age 3+. An additional fee is required to attend the event along with your regular admission into Epcot®.
- $49 for adults (tax and gratuity included)
- $29 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included
Have you ever attended the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party? Which dessert would you try first? Comment below!
Peyton is currently a student at the University of Mississippi majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in print. Growing up in Los Angeles and most recently moving to Atlanta, he has seen and experienced the best of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Making his first visit to Walt Disney World at the age of 5, he has never looked back as he entered the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.
(Photo c/o Disney.)