If you are planning on being in Walt Disney World® for Thanksgiving, no need to panic because the following restaurants will be serving Thanksgiving meals for the holiday.
You will be able to find your traditional turkey, mashed potatoes and fall desserts at each location with their own special and unique twist.
20 days and counting…
Magic Kingdom® Park
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Liberty Tree Tavern – Lunch and Dinner (Family style)
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant – Lunch and Dinner
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – Lunch and Dinner
Biergarten Restaurant – Lunch and Dinner (buffet)
- Coral Reef Restaurant – Lunch and Dinner
- Le Cellier Restaurant – Lunch and Dinner
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room – Lunch and Dinner
- Sunshine Seasons – Thanksgiving menu all day
Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
- Hollywood & Vine – Lunch and Dinner (buffet)
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
Disney’s Animal Kingdom®
- Tusker House Restaurant – Lunch and Dinner (buffet)
Downtown Disney® Area
- Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Fulton’s Crab House
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria
- Wolfgang Puck® Grand Cafe
Which restaurant would you like to feast at the most for Thanksgiving? What is your favorite thing to eat during the holiday? Comment below!
Peyton is currently a student at the University of Mississippi majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in print. Growing up in Los Angeles and most recently moving to Atlanta, he has seen and experienced the best of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Making his first visit to Walt Disney World at the age of 5, he has never looked back as he entered the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.
(Photo c/o Disney)