I still ask myself that question every year and at Walt Disney World, the same question can be asked because Santa can be found in many different locations during the holiday season.
Whether you are wanting to see him in Magic Kingdom Park, Downtown Disney, Epcot, or resort lobbies, you will have many opportunities to put in a good word before Christmas comes to town.
In Magic Kingdom Park, Santa and Mrs. Claus will be located for a meet and greet at the Tour Guide Gardens next to City Hall. Make sure to say hello before Santa leaves to make his special appearance in the Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade.
In Downtown Disney, Santa will be located at his chalet for a meet and greet in front of the World of Disney store. When Santa leaves to deliver presents, Santa Goofy will make a special appearance!
In most resort lobbies, Santa will be available from [5:00] – 9:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve. If you are staying or visiting Fort Wilderness, he will be located on the porch of Crockett’s Tavern.
In Epcot, make sure to experience Holidays Around the World, to hear the unique stories each country has, in regards to the holiday season.
- American Adventure- Meet Santa and Mrs. Claus (November 29 to December 24) and celebrate Hanukkah and Kwanzaa traditions
- Canada- The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs will take you on a musical tour through the customs of the Great White North
- China- Traditional Chinese Lion Dance to bring you good fortune
- France- Hear a Christmas story of a child from Père Noël
- Germany- Helga tells the tale of the first Christmas tree and her first Nutcracker
- Italy- Meet the kindhearted witch, La Befana
- Japan- Hear the story of the Daruma Doll and Japanese customs for New Year’s
- Mexico- Dance and sing with the mariachis in ¡Feliz Navidad!
- Morocco- Take a journey through the holiday season in, “the spice of life”
- Norway- Listen to Sigrid talk about Julenissen, the Christmas Gnome
- United Kingdom- Hear stories from Father Christmas, that date all the way back to 15th-century England
Ho! Ho! Ho!
How many of you look forward to meeting Santa? Are you excited to learn about the many stories and traditions each country cherishes throughout the holidays? Comment below!
Peyton is currently a student at the University of Mississippi majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in print. Growing up in Los Angeles and most recently moving to Atlanta, he has seen and experienced the best of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Making his first visit to Walt Disney World at the age of 5, he has never looked back as he entered the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.
(Photo c/o Disney)