Last month we shared some of the things you could “learn” to do at Walt Disney World during your next trip. We hope we gave you a variety of fun and exciting things to try out for your next adventure. Readers were also asked to take part in a poll. We asked, “What activity would you like to see Lou Mongello try?” Well, the results are in, and it was not even close! It looks like most people would like to see Lou try surfing at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon.
Here are the votes:
- Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon (45%, 32 Votes)
- Hula Dancing at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (14%, 10 Votes)
- Try one of the Watersports at Sammy Duvall’s (10%, 7 Votes)
- Take a Segway Tour at Disney’s Fort Wilderness (8%, 6 Votes)
- Take Archery Lessons at Disney’s Fort Wilderness (8%, 6 Votes)
- Go on a Guided Fishing Excursion (4%, 3 Votes)
- Drive a Racecar at the WDW Speedway (Remember Lou has done this before!) (4%, 3 Votes)
- Make a Dessert at Goofy’s Candy Co. (3%, 2 Votes)
- Take a Golf Lesson at one of the WDW Courses (1%, 1 Votes)
- Take a Tennis Lesson at one of the Resorts (1%, 1 Votes)
- Learn about Endangered Species at DAK’s Conservation Station (0%, 0 Votes)
- Design a Coaster at “Sum of All Thrills” (0%, 0 Votes)
Hello Everyone! Our names are Maureen Petrone and Pamela Rose. We are moms, avid Disney fans and elementary school teachers from Long Island, New York. When we are not in the “House of Mouse” with our families, we can be found in our classrooms. We call ourselves “TeachEars.” We love the thrill and wonder of the Disney experience. The educational opportunities are endless! Walt Disney was a visionary, who taught us all to think big and dream bigger. It’s a wonderful message for our students. The classroom/Disney connection is a perfect fit! We hope to bring you some interesting blog posts about the Wonderful & Educational World of Disney.