Celebrate Disneyland’s Birthday with a Quest through the Park for a chance to WIN a prize package that includes a 3-night stay in Walt Disney World or Disneyland!
Do you think you know Disneyland? Can you follow the clues, answer all the questions, and be crowned the winner of our first Disneyland Quest?
From Main Street, USA, through Tomorrowland, the WDW Radio Disneyland Quest will take you though Disneyland Park on Monday, July 17… which (appropriately enough), just happens to be Disneyland’s birthday!
In this quest, teams of 2-4 people (no solo teams permitted) will explore the park and race against the clock to answer as many questions as possible for a chance to win their choice of a trip to Walt Disney World or Disneyland, (including resort stay and park tickets), and includes other special prizes and surprises as well!
Registration is $55 per Team and ENDS on Monday, July 3.
The WDW Radio Disneyland Quest will kick off with a special breakfast at ESPN Zone at 7:30am (at least one team member MUST attend (additional ticket required) in order to pick up their registration packet and received further instructions). Also, ANYONE is welcome to attend the breakfast, even if you are not part of a Team!
The Quest will begin the day after Disney’s D23 Expo, at 10:00am on Monday, July 17, and all answers must be turned in no later than 3:00pm, and will take players throughout Disneyland Park. Teams will have five hours to complete the Quest and turn in their answers. Scores will be tallied at the turn-in location, and Grand Prize and Runner-Up Winners announced at that time.
Please not that theme park admission IS REQUIRED and NOT included with your registration fee.
This event is a great way to cap off an exciting D23 Expo event, which concludes the day before the Quest.
RULES AND CONSIDERATIONS:
- All teams must consist of two to four participants.
- All teams must have at least one member over the age of 18.
- All team members MUST stay together during the entire Quest. Any teams found separating will be disqualified (we will have “spotters” located throughout Disneyland Park during the entire Quest). You may NOT split up to divide questions or tasks.
- All team members must wear their lanyard at all times during the Quest.
- At least one member of the Team MUST have access to Facebook, and be a member of the WDW Radio Disneyland Quest group in order to receive special updates, announcements, (and possibly clues) during etc Quest. (Notifications should be turned on in order to receive messages during the Quest)
- You may NOT use your cell phone, iPad, laptop, or any connected mobile device during the Quest to search for answers, clues, photos, etc., nor may you “phone a friend” for any type of outside help.
- Cheating will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing answers with other teams; separating from your team members; calling, emailing, texting, or otherwise communicating with someone not on your team for answers or help, etc.
- All answers MUST be turned in at the designated location no later than 3:00pm on Monday, July 17, 2017. Late submissions will not be scored.
- Point totals are final. If there is a tiebreaker, a tiebreaker will take place after all scores are tallied. Judges’ rulings are final.
- I make mistakes. I’m not perfect. Far from it. We are human and mistakes may happen. If you think a mistake has been made by you or by us, please let someone from the Quest Team know. We will take a look, and make corrections as necessary.
- There is no appeals process regarding scoring and/or any disqualifications.
- No running, screaming, yelling, cursing, pushing, pulling, sabotaging, or any other “un-Disney-like” behavior is permitted. Be courteous to other teams, as well as all park guests, Cast Members, etc. Inappropriate behavior will result in disqualification. Remember… we’re watching you… always watching….
- Follow any and all Disneyland rules and regulations
- Play fair.
- Have fun. Whether you are playing to win or enjoy a challenge in the park, the most important rule is to just have a great time, OK? And who knows… you might even learn something along the way!
The winning team will receive a 3-night stay for up to four guests at their choice of Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort, including one room for up to four guests at a moderate resort in Walt Disney World or a select Disneyland Resort hotel in CA, 3-day theme park admission tickets, and an additional prize package. Transportation to/from Walt Disney World or Disneyland is NOT included (other than Magical Express in Walt Disney World from Orlando International Airport). Travel dates are limited to Regular or Value season only, for travel to be completed by 12/1/2018. Once travel is requested and booked, no changes can be made to dates and/or arrangements. Travel dates may have additional terms and restrictions. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. Any and all federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize is solely the responsibility of the winner. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Other terms and conditions may apply.
WDW Radio, MEI-Travel and Mouse Fan Travel (“Organizers”), and their respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this event, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize.
Organizers reserve the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Quest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if organizers determines that the Quest cannot be conducted as planned, or should tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure, Act of God, or other cause beyond Organizer’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Quest. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Organizers reserve the right to void suspect entries at issue.
Organizers are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY ENTERING THE QUEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE QUEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.
By participating, each entrant grants Organizer permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.