Deep in the Magic Kingdom’s enchanted forest, brave guests can dine in the Beast’s (from Beauty and the Beast fame) remote stone castle. Forlorn and cold on the outside, the Beast’s castle is full of beautiful details, rich colors and fabrics, and special pixie-dust infused effects. Here in the charmed castle, guests will find a feast for both the eyes and stomach! Be Our Guest Restaurant first stunned guests in late 2012 as part of the Magic Kingdom’s New Fantasyland expansion. Originally serving a French inspired dinner menu (complete with beer or wine), Be Our Guest was available for quick service lunches and table service dinners. However, it soon proved exceptionally popular (and extremely difficult to procure advanced dining reservations) and in early 2015 a breakfast menu was added.
In honor of the live action Beauty and the Beast DVD and Blu-ray release, let’s test your knowledge of this iconic eatery in this week’s Disney POP quiz!
1. How many dining rooms are featured inside Be Our Guest Restaurant?
2. How many candles can be found in the Grand Ballroom’s centerpiece chandelier?
3. How tall is the Beauty and the Beast music box located in the Rose Gallery?
A. 10 feet
B. 8 feet
C. 7 feet
4. What nickname did the Walt Disney World‘s restaurant design team give to the two large stone sentries located on either side of Be Our Guest‘s main entrance door?
5. How many windows (real and artificial/show) can be found throughout the Beast’s castle?
To learn more about Erin and read her recent posts for WDW Radio, visit her author page by clicking the link on her name at the top of this post.