No Walt Disney World vacation is complete without some time spent exploring the vast array of resorts on property. The level of detail and story embedded in each resort rivals that found in the theme parks. Each resort is it’s own little encapsulated realm, offering the Guests opportunities to play, discover, and (of course!) relax while easily suspending disbelief. Some resorts may seem more intensely immersive than others, but each holds its own unique magic. Personally, I can’t get enough of the resorts and all their special details. This month marks the anniversary of the Yacht and Beach Club Resort’s grand opening. And what better way to celebrate than with some Beach Club Resort trivia!
1. When did Walt Disney World’s Beach Club Resort open?
- November 19, 1990
- November 20, 1991
- November 19, 1999
2. How many convention halls are located in the business center?
3. Which architectural style does the Beach Club Resort’s building emulate?
- Wicker Style Design
- Shell Style Design
- Stick Style Design
4. How many times have the rooms at the Beach Club Resort been renovated?
5. When did Disney Vacation Club’s Beach Club Villas open?
- November 1, 2000
- July 1, 2002
- July 1, 2000
To learn more about Erin and read her recent post for WDW Radio, visit her author page by clicking the link on her name at the top of this post.