Are you looking for a new, fun, and delicious dining experience in Disney Springs that’s ALSO a great value? Look no further…
I tried Guy Fieri’s Chicken Guy restaurant in Disney Springs for the first time today, and it very quickly jumped high on my list as one of the best counter-service locations in Disney Springs with lots of indoor and outdoor seating. Wanna know why? Here are my Ten Reasons Why You Need to Go:
- The chicken is fresh, not frozen, and hand-pounded and breaded daily. Yes, you CAN taste the difference!
- 3 different types of salad bowls (available with grilled chicken) affords guests healthy options
- Chicken is available crispy fried (soooo good) or grilled
- The sides… ohhhh, the sides (all under $4!!!) #FriedPickleChips
- The Flavortown Frozen Treats! The cinnamon apple shake has Cinnamon Toast Crunch AND Apple Jacks cereal in and on it!!!
- The sauces!!! From sweet to spicy and everything in between, there are more than TWENTY to choose from!
- The Sauce Slinger
- Portion sizes – from the size of the tenders to the sides and shakes, the portion sizes are surprisingly huge!
- Without questionm an incredible value (every entree is less than $9, and you can get a full meal of tenders, side, and a drink for under $12!)
- The chicken. HUGE portions, lightly breaded and simply seasoned, super juicy and tender, and flavorful on their own… and under $6!
Here’s a LIVE video from my visit, with my real-time review, tour, and samples!
Here’s a list of the 22 signature sauces! Which one do you want to try?
- Special Sauce
- Donkey Sauce
- Chipotle Ranch
- Curry Mayo
- Wasabi Honey
- Cumin Lime Mojo
- Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ
- Bleu Cheese
- Buttermilk Ranch
- Lemon Pepper
- Honey Mustard
- Garlic Parmesan
- Sweet ‘N’ Sour
- Avocado Crema
Hot ‘N’ Spicy
- Nashville Hot Honey
- Peri Peri
- Habanero Hot Sauce
- Spicy Mayo
- Sweet Sriracha BBQ