2018 has been a great year for the WDW Radio Blog! We welcomed Daniel Morris and Dan Mulka to our team, shared our deepest most secret Walt Disney World confessions, celebrated the music of Walt Disney World with our 4th Annual Magic Madness tournament, continued to offer helpful hints and interesting trivia with our WDW Tip of the Week series, took a tour of the World Showcase exhibits, opened the WDW Radio Hall of Fame, and celebrated the holidays with the WDW Radio Season of Giving.
Our individual WDW Radio Blog Team members filled another year with fantastic content, and you, our readers, shared and showed your mutual love of the “Most Magical Place on Earth” by following along!
As 2018 comes to an end and we prepare to bring you another year of WDW Radio Blog posts, we want to return to the Top 10 WDW Radio Blog Posts of 2018 (as determined by reader visits). So, just in case you missed a few – or if you want to revisit them – here are the top stories of 2018:
10. “Magical” Meetings: How Walt Disney World can cure the doldrums of the workday
9. Disneyland’s Biggest Culture Shocks for a Walt Disney World Vet
8. Is Avatar Flight of Passage the greatest Disney attraction in the world?
7. Top Bathrooms in Walt Disney World and Which Ones to Avoid
6. A Hidden Story in DinoLand U.S.A.
5. Letting Go of the Disney College Program… You Can’t
4. A Haunted Mansion Secret Line Hack
3. WDW Tip of the Week – Save Your Disney Rapid Fill Mug Lids!
2. What are Walt Disney World Challenge Coins?
1. The Top 10 Walt Disney World Parade Soundtracks
(Photos from the personal collections of their respective authors.)