We continue our journey though the secrets, stories, history, and hidden treasures of the Walt Disney World resorts. We’ll visit some of Walt Disney World earliest resorts, and some that were never built that you might not have known about!
Join me for my LIVE video broadcast, chat, and CALL-IN SHOW Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET on Facebook at WDWRadioLIVE.com.
Get dates and locations about upcoming WDW Radio Disney meets and Events
Let me help you build your brand and business and turn your passion into your profession! – LouMongello.com
Thanks to Jim Korkis for joining me again this week. Browse and purchase Jim Korkis’ books on Amazon
Other shows with Jim Korkis:
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – History, Stories and Details
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort: Secrets, Stories, History, and Tips
- Wayback Machine: History of the Disney Institute
- Disney’s Boardwalk: Luna Park, Promenade & What Might Have Been
Other Episodes Mentioned:
- Walt Disney World Character Connection – Davy Crockett
- Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside DSI: Disney Scene Investigation
What is YOUR favorite secret, story, or detail in a Walt Disney World resort? – Comment and share your questions, thoughts, and tips in our Community on Facebook or call the Voicemail and be heard “On the Air” at 407-900-9391
Book your trip to Walt Disney World or any Disney Destination through our friends at Mouse Fan Travel. Contact them for a free, no-obligation quote!
Listen to this week’s show and use the form below to enter our weekly trivia contest for a chance to WIN a Disney Prize Package!