Funko, in partnership with Make-A-Wish, today announced the newest Pops! With Purpose product assortment featuring iconic Disney, PixarMarvel, and Lucasfilm characters.
Each Pop! With Purpose figure sold will feature a designated sticker and box art indicating that Funko has made a charitable donation to the organization. The new collectibles line will be available online and in stores on April 4 leading up to World Wish Day on April 29.
“Funko understands the importance of giving back by supporting causes that are close to the hearts of our employees, fans and the greater community,” said Andrew Perlmutter, Chief Executive Officer at Funko. “We are honored to support Make-A-Wish’s efforts as they work around the clock to fulfill children’s wishes.”
Regardless of sales, Funko will donate $150,000 to Make-A-Wish to help fulfill the life-changing wishes of children with critical illnesses.
In collaboration with GameStop, Funko will also be launching in-store activations for Make-A-Wish recipients at select GameStop stores nationwide during the month of April.
Available at all major retailers and online beginningApril 4, the latest Pops! With Purpose product assortment will feature fan-favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilm characters, including:
- Pop! Disney: Make-A-Wish Disney Mickey Mouse (BoxLunch Exclusive)
- Pop! Disney: Make-A-Wish Disney Minnie Mouse
- Pop! Disney: Make-A-Wish Cheshire Cat
- Pop! Disney: Make-A-Wish Sulley
- Pop! Disney: Make-A-Wish Winnie the Pooh (Hot Topic Exclusive)
- Pop! Marvel: Make-A-Wish Iron Man (Funko Web Exclusive)
- Pop! Marvel: Make-A-Wish Spider-Man
- Pop! Star Wars: Make-A-Wish BB-8 bobblehead
- Pop! Star Wars: Make-A-Wish Stormtrooper bobblehead (GameStop Exclusive)
Disney has worked with Make-A-Wish for more than 40 years and together have granted more than 145,000 magical wishes globally.
Introduced in 2021, Pops! With Purpose ties some of Funko’s most beloved characters in Pop! aesthetic with philanthropic causes that are important to the company, community and fans.
Fans can stay up-to-date on Funko’s Pops! With Purpose initiative by following Funko on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @OriginalFunko.