Join Lou Mongello and the WDW Radio family and feel your spirits soar as you head into the Great Outdoors on the Adventures by Disney Wyoming family vacation. You will bask in the rugged beauty of the West while you horseback ride, raft and hike through Yellowstone National Park and other spectacular sites on your amazing adventure!
From July 19-25, 2023, we will begin our 7 day, 6 night adventure, which will take us to Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Brooks Lake.
Prices increase Monday, June 6, so use the form below to get your free, obligation quote and secure your spot!
- DAY 1 – JACKSON HOLE – The Wort Hotel
- DAY 2 – JACKSON HOLE – Activities Highlights: Snake River Whitewater Rafting Trip
- DAY 3 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – Yellowstone National Park Lodging – Activities Highlights: Grand Teton National Park, West Thumb Geyser Basin, Old Faithful
- DAY 4 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK AND BROOKS LAKE – Brooks Lake Lodge – Activities Highlights: Lower Loop Excursion, Fountain Paint Pot Trail, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone Hike, Hayden Valley
- DAY 5 – BROOKS LAKE – Activities Highlights: Choice of Horseback Trail Ride with Cowboys, Fly Fishing, Hiking, Canoeing or Archery
- DAY 6 – BROOKS LAKE – Activities Highlights: Horseback Trail Ride, Mountain Hike, Farewell Dinner
- DAY 7 – BROOKS LAKE – Activities Highlights: Transfer to Jackson Hole Airport
Trip highlights include…
- Snake River Whitewater Rafting – Shoot the rapids and keep watch for eagles and other birds overhead.
- The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone Hike – Surround yourself with beautiful waterfalls, vibrant colors and natural wonders.
- Fountain Paint Pot Trail – Hike a trail lined with hydrothermal features on your way to the multi-colored mud pot.
- Hayden Valley – Keep watch for grazing wildlife as you ride through the grassy home to bison, elk and bears.
- Brooks Lodge Activities – Spend an adventure-filled day on horseback, fly-fishing, canoeing or shooting archery.
- West Thumb Geyser Basin – Discover the natural geothermal phenomena found throughout Yellowstone National Park.
- Lower Loop Excursion – Head out to explore thermal features like Old Faithful, as well as the beauty of Lake Yellowstone.
- Town of Jackson – Explore this scenic town in the Jackson Hole valley known for its Town Square arches made from elk antlers
- .Grand Teton National Park – Hit the road with a local expert for a tour of this beautiful national park and its sights.
- Old Faithful – Stand in awe at this famed geyser renowned for its timely eruptions and magnificent rainbows.*
- Geyser-Making Activity – Junior Adventurers get crafty as they create their own geysers—then watch them erupt!And so much more!
include The Wort Hotel, Yellowstone National Park Lodging, and Brooks Lake Lodge, and includes 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunch, and 5 Dinners
This trip is FAMILY-FRIENDLY, and for kids ages 7 and up
SPACE IS LIMITED and this trip WILL sell out fast!
If booked by June 6, 2022:
Double, Triple or Quad:
Adult – $5299 pp
Child (under 12) – $5009 pp
Single – $7579
If booked June 7, 2022 or after:
Double, Triple or Quad:
Adult – $5699 pp
Child (under 12) – $5409 pp
Single – $7979
For more information and a free, no-obligation quote, please fill out the form below and a Mouse Fan Travel Advisor will be in touch!
For more information, including additional details and full itinerary, CLICK HERE
Final payment will be due on March 21, 2023 (which will be 120 days prior to our Adventure).
You can also download the full Adventures by Disney PDF at https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/north-america/wyoming-vacations/pdf/
(Please note that you must book through Mouse Fan Travel to join this Adventures by Disney vacation)
Do you have questions? Please email Adventures@MouseFanTravel.com
I hope that YOU (and your family) will join me (and my family!) in Wyoming this Summer!
– Lou Mongello