Are you interested in joining us on our very FIRST Nat Geo Adventure?!
Join Lou Mongello on our very first WDW Radio NATGEO Expedition group adventure on a Danube Christmas Markets River Cruise, December 9-16, 2023!
The holiday spirit thrives in Central Europe, where Christkindlmarkt—or Christmas markets—turn grand city squares and baroque palaces into magical winter wonderlands. The banks of the Danube play host to some of the continent’s oldest and most treasured Christmas traditions. Immerse yourself in vibrant markets and holiday cheer alongside a National Geographic Expert and a National Geographic Photography Expert as you cruise from Budapest to Vienna to Austria’s Wachau Valley to Passau. Browse charming huts filled with handmade ornaments, gingerbread, and wooden soldiers, as choral music and the aroma of mulled wine fill the air. Visit historic palaces that have been transformed into Christmas villages. With a variety of daily excursions to choose from, you can tailor the trip to fit your Christmas wishes.
- Savor Central European holiday traditions in Christmas markets from Budapest to Vienna to Salzburg to Passau and learn to shoot nighttime photos with a National Geographic Photography Expert.
- Explore lesser known Christmas markets set within historic palaces in Vienna and Salzburg.
- Visit Vienna’s Museum of Natural History and meet National Geographic Grantee Ludovic Ferrière for a behind-the-scenes look at the meteorite exhibit he curated.
- DAY 1: BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- DAY 2: BUDAPEST
- DAY 3: BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA/VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- DAY 4: VIENNA
- DAY 5: WACHAU VALLEY/MELK
- DAY 6: LINZ/SALZBURG, AUSTRIA OR ČESKÝ KRUMLOV, CZECHIA (CZECH REPUBLIC)
- DAY 7: PASSAU, GERMANY
- DAY 8: VILSHOFEN/MUNICH
- Lectures by a National Geographic Expert
- Photography tips and techniques from a National Geographic Photography Expert
- Welcome and farewell receptions
- Meals as indicated in itinerary (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour on select nights with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Unlimited fine wine, beer, and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Gratuities for guides, drivers and ship staff, and restaurant staff at included meals
- Tapas, snacks and refreshments served daily
- Professional on-site Cruise Manager
- Accommodation as indicated in itinerary
- Activities as indicated in itinerary
- Entrance fees to sites as indicated in itinerary
- Ground transportation as indicated in itinerary
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Filtered water and non-alcoholic beverages at meals
- Filtered water on all group transfers and activities
What’s not included:
- International flights
- International airport departure taxes (included in most international tickets)
- Additional beverages (discretionary)
- Travel insurance (discretionary)
- Passport fees, visas, and visa photos as required
- Phone calls, laundry, and other items of a personal nature (discretionary)
Our exclusive rates offer a $750 savings per person off rates direct.
Rates are only available until May 1, 2023
|Price per person||Price Per person|
|Suite||French & outside balcony||350 sg feet||Violin||$8,745.00||$15,845.00|
|AA||French & outside balcony||235 sg feet||Violin||$7,245.00||$13,245.00|
|AB||French & outside balcony||235 sg feet||Cello||$6,845.00||$12,545.00|
|BA||French & outside balcony||210 sg feet||Violin||$6,245.00||$11,445.00|
|BB||French & outside balcony||210 sg feet||Cello||$5,845.00||$10,745.00|
|CA||French balcony||170 sq feet||Violin & cello||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|CB||French balcony||150 sq feet||Violin||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|D||Fixed upper windows||160 sq feet||Piano||$4,545.00||$8,545.00|
|E||Fixed upper windows||160 sq feet||Piano||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
*Price is same for 3rd/4th guest in a cabin
WDW Radio NatGeo Christmas Markets River Cruise December, 2023 Quote Request Form
CONTACT AND WORK WITH LOU MONGELLO
If you are interested in working with Lou, or having him speak at your event, conference, business, or school, click to visit LouMongello.com