How would you like to WIN and enjoy the most unforgettable experience in Disneyland® Paris?!?
WDW Radio is giving you the chance to WIN a magical family vacation in Disneyland® Paris – a magical resort deeply rooted in French culture and offering exclusive experiences that can only be found here!
One lucky winner will live an unforgettable stay for four, including:
- A 4 days / 3 nights stay in 4-star Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel
- 4 tickets for 4 days, valid in the 2 Disney® parks
- Food vouchers for breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- And many more epic surprises!
What can you enjoy during this magical stay?
Disneyland® Paris is very much rooted in its French location, with many unique features not to be found elsewhere!
Be marveled at Disneyland Paris’ iconic fairy-tale castle, inspired by the classic story of Sleeping Beauty and based on the famous Mont-Saint-Michel and France’s world-renowned châteaux. From the majestic medieval banquet hall Auberge de Cendrillon you can enjoy a royal meal in the company of the Disney Princesses and perfect your taste for the finest in French cuisine.
And for a typical treat, shrink down to the size of Rémy and feast on French cuisine in lovely Parisian-inspired Bistrot chez Remy, a restaurant only displayed at Disneyland Paris.
If you choose to visit before September 30, 2023, you will have the chance to see the magic of Disneyland® Paris 30th Anniversary shine one last time during a Grand Finale like no other!
Prepare to feel a flurry of festive fun as you dance along to the music and wave to the many Disney Characters celebrating in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle during the exclusive Dream… and Shine Brighter! daytime show! Before being amazed at Disney D-Light nighttime show, an unforgettable experience with its magical combination of video projections, fountains, lighting effects, fog, and lasers, complete with the first-ever drone choreography in a Disney® Park.
And of course, the celebration won’t be complete with unique decor, a limited edition of 30th Anniversary merchandising items and delightful food & beverage options prepared just for the occasion!
And of course, this unforgettable stay will be a great opportunity for the lucky winner to discover the brand-new immersive themed land Marvel Avengers Campus, opened July 2022 in Walt Disney Studios.
Dive into the heart of the action alongside Marvel Super Heroes, while experiencing epic adventures, especially in thrilling attractions such as Spider-Man W.E.B. Adventure and rollercoaster Avengers Assemble: Flight Force.
The MARVEL heroes will help you find you super strengths during epic encounters and many live interactions. Are you ready to be to train alongside Earth Mightiest, such as Black Panther, Iron Man, Captain Marvel or Spiderman to live your own epic story?
To finish your day, you will rest in the only hotel in the world inspired by the MARVEL super-heroes.
In this 4-star hotel, surrounded by more than 350 epic artworks, you will be able to enjoy premium comfort in a fully themed room, take a dip in the New-York inspired pool, discover dishes with MARVEL hints in one of the two restaurants and take unforgettable pictures in one of the many exclusive photo locations that will immerse you in the Marvel movies !
For more information about Disneyland® Paris, visit : https://www.disneylandparis.com
How to enter:
Listen to the podcast WDW Radio # 731 – 30 Reasons to Visit Disneyland Paris for full details (Listen on Apple Podcasts or Spotify), and follow me at Instagram.com/LouMongello and locate the picture and post about the giveaway.
How to Enter:
- 1️⃣ LIKE the contest photo on Lou’s Instagram 👍🏻
- 2️⃣ SUBSCRIBE to the WDW Radio show on Apple Podcasts – WDWRadio.com/Podcast and Spotify at WDWRadio.com/Spotify 🎧
- 3️⃣ JOIN the community at WDWRadio.com/Clubhouse
- 4️⃣ SUBSCRIBE to our FREE WDW Radio Newsletter at WDWRadio.com/Subscribe
- 5️⃣ FOLLOW me (@loumongello) AND @disneylandparis to immerse yourself in the Disneyland® Paris magic! ✅
- 6️⃣ ANSWER in the post comments: “What part of or attraction in Disneyland® Paris would you love to experience most?” 🎢
- 7️⃣ TAG someone special you’d love to take with you to Disneyland Paris in the comments! ✨
YOU CAN ENTER MORE THAN ONCE, but you –must– tag a different friend in each comment (no celebrities, fake accounts, etc.) Remember, the more you enter, the better your chances of winning this incredible trip!
📅 CONTEST RUNS UNTIL SUNDAY, JUNE 25 at 5:00pm ET. Qualifying winner will be randomly drawn and announced on the WDW Radio podcast and on my Instagram.
🎉 Good luck! 🤞✨
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The stay includes:
- 3 nights stay in Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel hotel valid 1 year
- Tickets for both Disney® Parks valid 4 days
- Food vouchers for breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Transport is not included
Specific Terms & Conditions :
- 4 days 3 nights stay for a family of 4 in a standard room
- Stay valid 1 year from the announcement date of the winner
- At least 1 person of the group needs to be 18 years old minimum.
- Choice of restaurants is written on voucher. Food vouchers can be used for lunch or dinner depending on the restaurant opening hours and availabilities.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize
- If the chosen winner doesn’t accept his prize one month after the announcement, another winner will be selected
Other Terms & Conditions:
- WDW Radio, Lou Mongello, and Second Star Media (“Organizers”) and their respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this giveaway, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize.
- Organizers reserve the right to terminate, suspend or amend the giveaway, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if organizers determines that the giveaway cannot be conducted as planned, or should tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure, Act of God, or other cause beyond Organizer’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or execution of the giveaway. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Organizers reserve the right to terminate the giveaway.
- Organizers reserve the right to void suspect entries at issue.
- Organizers are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS LOU MONGELLO, WDW RADIO, SECOND STAR MEDIA, AND ANY AND ALL AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. ORGANIZERS AND THEIR PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. ORGANIZERS AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE GIVEAWAY.
- PUBLICITY – By participating, each entrant grants Organizer permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.