Hot Irish Talent, New Eats, and Whiskeys Await at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant from Sept. 1-4
The 11th Annual Great Irish Hooley is about to hit Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Disney Springs in Walt Disney World like a storm of music, fun, and unforgettable craic. From September 1st to September 4th, this Labor Day weekend promises to be an absolute blast.
🎵 Toe-Tapping Lineup: Prepare to dance, jig, and sway to the infectious beats of some of Ireland’s finest musical talents. The stage is set for a roots revival music festival that’ll keep you grooving all weekend long. Get ready to rock out to traditional jigs, heartwarming ballads, soulful blues, and even a dash of Celt grass. Here’s just a taste of the stellar Irish bands gracing the stage:
- Sina Theil: A multi-talented musician and singer-songwriter who’s been winning hearts and awards all over.
- Strings & Things: These folks had such a blast the last time they were here, we just had to invite them back. Original Irish folk/trad with a crossover twist!
- The Byrne Brothers: An extraordinary quartet of father and sons, they weave stories through music, singing, and even a bit of Irish dancing.
- The Connemara Ramblers: Sam Carey and Orla Leavy are here to treat your ears to fresh and captivating Irish sounds.
- One for the Foxes: This exciting transatlantic trio merges the best of Irish and American folk music to create a vibe that’s simply electric.
- Oliver Havlin: Hailing from County Down, Ireland, this talented lad works magic with his guitar, fiddle, and vocals.
Plus, the Award-Winning Raglan Road Irish Dancers will be lighting up the stage with their mesmerizing moves! 💃🕺
🥃 Whiskey & Eats Fit for Legends: What’s a hooley without some spirited sips and scrumptious bites? Prepare your taste buds for the new “Stars & Hearts” Keeper’s Heart Whiskey flight, a delightful Irish-American collaboration aged in stout barrels. Our bartenders have also crafted some sensational Hooley cocktails like the “Heart of the Hooley,” boasting Keeper’s Heart Irish Bourbon, blackberry, and mint shrub. And as if that weren’t enough, tantalizing new dishes will make their debut. Imagine gourmet Guinness & Onion Soup and a Seaboard Sharing board featuring chef’s creations with a medley of ocean gems.
🎉 What’s a Hooley, Anyway? You might be wondering, what’s a hooley? Well, it’s not just a word—it’s a promise of an unforgettable, lively, and downright legendary party. At Raglan Road, our Hooley is all about finding reasons to celebrate and creating moments that become cherished memories.
So, come join the party! There’s no cover charge to revel in the sounds of Ireland’s best and let loose with lively Irish dancing. Let your heart dance to the ancient rhythms of the ceili steps, a dance style that’s been captivating souls for centuries.
Mark your calendar: September 1st to September 4th. Get ready to experience a music festival like no other, where Irish tradition meets modern fun. 🎉🍻
For more information, reservations, and the full festival schedule, check out raglanroad.com or give us a call at 407/938-0300. And don’t forget to follow us on social media @RaglanRoadPub for updates and behind-the-scenes peeks!
Sláinte! 🍻 (That’s “Cheers!” in Irish)