Join the WDW Radio TEAM
Help contribute and be part of the WDW Radio team
Thank you for your interest in joining the WDW Radio Team!
Because I have had a tremendous response from listeners asking for ways to help support the show, I have created an application process to help me learn about your talents and where they might fit within plans for WDW Radio.
These roles will not only allow you to help WDW Radio, but learn, and take advantage of unique opportunities as well!
And stay tuned, as there are always new openings and opportunities to be part of the WDW Radio Team. In the meantime, if there’s something you would like to help with, or if I can help YOU, please reach out to me and let me know.
Thank you for your love, support, and friendship!
– Lou Mongello
I am currently looking to fill the following positions. Please complete the form at the bottom of the page to apply.
CONTENT and SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Social Media Marketing – Community Relations Manager
- Crafting social media posts, and monitoring content, comments and discussions within multiple social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Repurpose and promote existing content across multiple platforms
- Create, edit, and update posts and pages in WordPress
- Weekly Newsletter updates
- Experience and requirements: Must have passion for and knowledge of the WDW Radio brand, as well as good writing skills. Social media experience and skills a must. Knowledge of online marketing and tools, WordPress, Mailchimp, other social media tools.
Pinterest MarketingSeeking someone with experience to manage Pinterest content, including:
- Board creation (as needed)
- SEO Optimization of profile, boards & pins.
- Pin design and posting
- Curating and scheduling pins
- Validate Rich Pins.
- Join relevant Group Boards to gain more followers.
- Reporting & Communication
- Increase: Pins, Impressions, Reach, Saves, Repins, Comments, and Followers
- Increase Website Referrals
- Build Trust & Influence Traffic and Sales from Pins
BLOG CONTENT AUTHORS/EDITOR
I am currently looking for a few individuals with an interest and knowledge of Walt Disney World, the Disney Parks, Marvel, Star Wars, and the Disney Company, and are interested in volunteering to write articles, reviews, and share photo content, etc. for the Blog section of the site. Some possible topic areas include (but are not limited to):
- Local WDW reporter – cover changes, photo updates and tours, and news from the parks
- Disney history/trivia
- Family travel, planning, tips, advice, etc.
- Disney Vacation Club – updates, changes, reviews, tips, information
- Dining reviews – Restaurant information, reviews, menus, etc.
I am currently looking for someone who can assist with the blog calendar and management, including (but not limited to):
- Content direction, review, editing, approval, scheduling, and publishing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Training new writers
- Initiates brainstorms and idea creation via the Team Facebook page
Do you have any old Walt Disney World or Disney Parks, Studios, etc. photographs, newspapers, paper items, etc.? I am always looking for additional research and reference material that might make interest content for the show and site.
Community Relations Ambassador
Do you love WDW Radio, Disney, and the incredible community which you have helped create? Would you like to help “spread the word” and invite others to listen, join, and share?
All I ask is that you continue to let others know about the show, site, and community. If you need any graphics for posts or content, you can download and use any of the ones below. If you have any questions or need anything else, please use the form or contact me directly. THANK YOU!!!