Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #275 for the week of May 20, 2012.
We’ll take a close look at another one of Walt Disney World’s opening day attractions in a segment that is part DSI: Disney Scene Investigation and part Wayback Machine, as it has remained almost exactly the same as it appeared on October 1, 1971. Join us as we explore the history, stories, details, characters, music and more at the Country Bear Jamboree. Then be sure and share your comments in the show notes about some questions we have for you.
I’ll have the answer and winner for last week’s Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new one for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay for a few quick announcements, including updated event information including our WDW Radio Meet in NYC in June, and our private dinner at the “American Adventurers Club.” I’ll then play more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: Should the Country Bear Jamboree stay in its original, classic form or be “updated” for a new generation? – Share your thoughts in the comments section below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World with Lou Mongello
- Disney Fan Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store