New to WDW Radio? Here’s where to start, what to know, and where to go!
Are you new to WDW Radio? THANK YOU for being here, and welcome!
Here, you can learn a little more about WDW Radio (and me), and find links to some helpful and interesting podcast episodes, blog posts, videos, and resources.
I would also like to invite and encourage you to join our fun, family-friendly, and incredibly welcoming community. I want you to feel at home here, and being part of the community and conversation is a great way to start. You can also connect with me directly on social, as well as subscribe to our free newsletter AND get a FREE copy of my 102 Things To Do at Walt Disney World At Least Once book!
So please, look around, make yourself comfortable, invite a friend, and have fun.
– Lou Mongello
Why WDW Radio?
WDW Radio – Your Walt Disney World information station, is the award-winning Disney podcast (named Best Travel Podcast 9 consecutive years), live video, blog, community, and events dedicated to celebrating the magic of Walt Disney World, the Disney Parks, Disney Cruise Line, Marvel, and Star Wars – from the parks to the screens and everything in between!
Subscribe to the Podcast
Get the WDW Radio Disney Podcast delivered to you each week FREE on your favorite podcast app!
Join the Community
Be part of the fun, welcoming, friendly community and conversation by joining our WDW Radio Box People group on Facebook.
- 75 – Top Ten Smells in Walt Disney World
- 514 – Top Ten Emotional Experiences in Walt Disney World
- 378 – Top Ten Underrated Attractions in Walt Disney World
- 455 – Top Ten Views in Walt Disney World
- 577 – Top Ten Resorts in Walt Disney World
- 453 – Top Ten Reasons To Go To Walt Disney World Solo
- 450 – Top Ten Things in WDW Everyone Needs To Do at Least Once
- 522 – Top Ten Buildings in Walt Disney World
- 509 – Top Ten Things You Don’t Have To Wait In Line For
Live Dining Reviews
- 365 – The Best Theme Park Restaurant in Walt Disney World You’ve Probably Never Tried
- 448 – The Boathouse in Disney Springs
- 428 – Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- 435 – Afternoon Tea at Disney’s Grand Floridian
- 510 – Nomad Lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Here are some helpful posts from the WDW Radio BLOG to help get you started!
- Walt Disney World History 101 – “How to buy 27,000 acres of land and have no one notice”
- Practically Perfect Disney Techniques: Disney Themed Fonts 101
- The Top 10 Walt Disney World Parade Soundtracks
- Top 12 Best Walt Disney World Character Greetings–PART 1
- 100 Things to Do at Walt Disney World Before You Die
- 5 Things You Should Always Pack for Walt Disney World
- Practically Perfect Disney Crafting: DIY MagicBand Decor
Join us in person or online for a variety of WDW Radio events, including:
- Monthly meetups in Walt Disney World
- Group Disney Cruises
- Adventures by Disney
- On the Road events
- Online Events
- and more!
Subscribe and get Lou's FREE book!
Get the latest Disney information, news, exclusive content, special offers, exclusive info, and much more! AND instantly download a FREE copy of Lou’s book – 102 Things to Do at Walt Disney World At Least Once!
I’ve broken down the list into activities or experiences which are relatively “Easy,” “Medium,” or “Hard” to do, but all of them are fun (and often quite delicious!)
Shop our store
Shop the WDW Radio store and show your support with for logo gear including shirts, mugs, stickers, and more! Here, you’ll also find Lou Mongello’s Audio Tours of Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World, 102 Ways To Save Money For and At Walt Disney World book, and more!
THANK YOU for taking the time to listen, visit, read, share, and for being part of such an incredible community. If there is anything I can do for you, please reach out to me via messaging on social media, or via email. Please note that I answer every email and message personally, but I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
I appreciate you.
– Lou Mongello