Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #290 for the week of September 2, 2012.
The 17th annual Epcot International Food and Wine Festival takes place between September 28 and November 12 this year, and will once again take guests on a culinary adventure around the world. With delicious food and refreshing beverages from across the globe, celebrity chef demonstrations and concerts, there’s something to satisfy every taste and interest. And with so much to see, do and eat, I want to help prepare you for this year’s event. So this week, we’ll cover not just the basics of the Festival, but what’s new, special events, what not to miss, as well as tips and strategies to get the most out of the event.
Answer the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for your chance to win a Disney prize package. And be sure to stay for other announcements, including information about the next WDW Radio Meet of the Month and some special events going on during the opening weekend of the Food and Wine Festival, including Epcot’s 30th anniversary. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What are you most looking forward to at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival this year? Leave your answer in the comments section below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World with Lou Mongello
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store
- Check out the Disney Food Blog e-book: The DFB Mini-Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! – Use code WDWRADIO to save 20%!
Follow Lou on Twitter and