Listener Email: Save Money at Walt Disney World, Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, Pirates & More!
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #318 for the week of March 31, 2013
I’ll open up the Inbox the week and answer your listener questions about everything Walt Disney World, from Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom to what to do after a Disney Cruise, crowd levels, how to save money at Walt Disney World, efficient transportation options, things to do for kids and teens, Pirates in the parks and resorts, Fantasmic! and more.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned for additional information and announcements before I play more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: When is YOUR favorite time of year to visit Walt Disney World? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store