The Great Movie Ride History, Trivia Secrets and Stories Part 1 & Disney Trivia Contest
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #329 for the week of July 7, 2013.
We’ll visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week and take a close look at the history, stories and secrets of The Great Movie Ride. We’ll explore not just how it came to be, its changes and details, but virtually visit each scene and also discuss what we could change, and why… and then ask you to do the same!
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some announcements including information about our upcoming E-Ticket event, and play some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What changes would YOU make to the Great Movie Ride? Scenes? Films? Genres? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store
Visit Glenn Whelan’s PrettyGoodMovieRide.com
Purchase your copy of Jim Korkis’ new books in print or on Kindle from Amazon.com (affiliate links):
Who’s Afraid of the Song of the South? And Other Forbidden Disney Stories
The Revised Vault of Walt: Unofficial, Unauthorized, Uncensored Disney Stories Never Told
|Paperback or Kindle||Paperback or Kindle|