Recently I downloaded Disney’s new app “Show Your Disney Side”. With it, you can take pictures of yourself and turn them into a moving Disney character! I love it, so I will be telling you about it below.
2. Once your done choosing your character, you’ll be brought to a camera to take your picture. Then the app will ask you to adjust the dots and lines on your face to match your eyes and mouth on the picture.
3. Once it’s done processing, your photo is turned into a moving character! You can direct where you want it to look with your finger and tap it’s face or the background, so it can do and say different things. You can even adjust the hair and costume to fit the image if it doesn’t look so good.
4. Push the video button and record your character’s movements.
5. Once your done save it to camera roll, send it to a friend or post to social media with the #DisneySide !
Here are some other tips about the app:
1. When you first open the app, notice the little information symbol on the top left corner. This gives great help tips on taking your photo.
2. On the top right corner there’s a picture symbol you can click to see your history or edit past characters.
3. The Haunted Mansion pack is locked, but you can get it by going to the Magic Kingdom Park and logging into the Haunted Mansion on Maps on your phone!
Have you downloaded the “Show Your Disney Side” app? What do you think about it? Tell me in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!
Thanks for listening and have a magical day!- Ruby 8:)
Ruby is a thirteen year old Disney fan, and she credits her mom with starting her early love of Disney. In addition to her enthusiasm for Disney, Ruby enjoys singing and writing. She will be reviewing Disney-related topics that are of interest to younger Disney fans—and their parents and grandparents!