WDW Radio Adventures by Disney to Italy!!!
Are you interested in joining us on our next WDW Radio Adventures by Disney Group Trip to Italy in March, 2023? Read on, and fill out the form below!
Join Lou Mongello and our WDW Radio family on this exclusive group tour through Italy, March 10-17, 2023!
Embrace a simpler way of life as you travel through this Old World country steeped in rich traditions and glorious history on the unforgettable Adventures by Disney Italy vacation. Be immersed in the timelessness of a remarkable culture – and be astonished by the warmth of its people.
This trip includes: 8 DAYS, 15 MEALS, and 31 SITES!
DAY 1 – ROME
Activities Highlights: Arrive in Rome, Tour the Colosseum
DAY 2 – ROME
Activities Highlights: Privately Guided Walking Tour of Rome, Private Tour of St. Peter’s Basilica, Private After-Hours Tour of Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
DAY 3 – ROME, TUSCANY
Activities Highlights: Travel to Orvieto, Umbria
DAY 4 – TUSCANY
Activities Highlights: Fattoria Poggio Alloro – Pasta-Making Activity, Wine-Tasting in Fioroni Family Winery
DAY 5 – TUSCANY, FLORENCE
Activities Highlights: Travel to Florence, Privately Guided Tour of Florence, Private VIP Tour of Palazzo Vecchio
DAY 6 – TUSCANY, VENICE
Activities Highlights: ITALO Train to Venice, Private Gondola Tour, Private Walking Tour to Piazza San Marco
DAY 7 – VENICE
Activities Highlights: Guided Tour of the Doges Palace, Venetian Carnevale Mask-Making, Farewell Dinner on the Jolly Roger
DAY 8 – VENICE
Activities Highlights: Transfer to Venice Marco Polo Airport OR Train Station
- The Colosseum – Step back in time as you tour this impressive structure that was at the center of an empire.
- Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel After-Hours Tour – See 4,000 years of art along with Michelangelo’s masterpiece.
- St. Peter’s Basilica Tour – Take a private tour of this impressive church—a famed example of Renaissance architecture.
- Iconic Sites of Rome Tour – See the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and other locations as you ride through Rome.
- Venice Gondola Tour – Enjoy the Floating City while you’re serenaded on a private gondola ride along the Grand Canal.
- Orvieto Tour – Stroll through this amazing medieval town for a look at the famed Duomo di Orvieto and the Palazzi Papali.
- Fioroni Family Winery Visit & Tasting – Tour this Tuscan family winery and taste some of their delicious vintages.
- Tuscan Farm Lunch & Pasta-Making – Dine and cook pasta amid the idyllic setting of Tuscany’s Fattoria Poggio Alloro farm.
- Palazzo Vecchio VIP Tour – Discover artwork, secret passages and a period costume photo op in Florence’s town hall.
- Florence Tour – Explore the great Renaissance city that is home to the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio and Michelangelo’s David.
- Venetian Mask-Making – Create your own Carnevale mask with the help of a skilled artisan at the local shop, Tragicomica.
- Doges Palace – Visit this Gothic-style Venetian palace that was once home to the Doge, Venice’s supreme authority.
- Pirate-Themed Dinner – Celebrate your Italian adventure with an evening of piratical entertainment aboard the Jolly Roger.
DETAILS AND FAQS:
If booked by June 6, 2022:
- Double, Triple or Quad:
Adult – $5699 pp
- Child (under 12) – $5389 pp
- Single – $8129
If booked June 7, 2022 or after:
- Double, Triple or Quad Adult – $6199 pp
- Child (under 12) – $5889 pp
- Single – $8679
- What does that price include? 7-nights accommodations / 15 meals / tours and activities / Airport transfers / Tips (except guide tips) What about air?Air is additional and we can help with an air quote once booked. If you’d like to book air on your own, we will be happy to provide suggested arrival and departure times.
- Is this trip for families? Of course!!! This trip is FAMILY-FRIENDLY, and for kids ages 7 and up.
- Are there pre & post stay options?Y ou can elect to add a pre or post stay and we will be happy to provide those details once we have the space confirmed for you.
- What is the deposit required? A deposit equal to 20% of the base tour cost above will be required to secure the space. Due to the demand for this tour and Disneys policy, this deposit is non-refundable, unless the tour is cancelled by Disney. In that case historically accommodations are made depending on the situation.
- When is the final payment and cancelation policy? Final payment will be due on November 10, 2022 (which will be 120 days prior to our Adventure). Once final payment is made you will be charged 50% of the trip up to 90 days prior to departure, 75% at 89- 46 days and 100% at 45 – 0 days. We will be happy to provide suggestions on travel protection add ons if you are interested.
- What happens once I register to join you? Once the group is booked, we will open up a private Facebook page for the group so we can keep everyone updated and communicate any news… and take bets on how much Lou will weigh at the end of the trip.
- What do I need to do to register? Once you contact us, we will send you a form with required details and deposit payment information. We will contact you within one day to confirm the space, or let you know if your party size is on waitlist.
- What if I have additional questions? Please use the Comments/Questions section on the bottom of the form, and Lou and/or Beci will be happy to answer any questions you may have. If you are already working with a Mouse Fan Travel advisor, you can also contact him/her directly.
I sincerely hope that you will join us on this adventure of a lifetime! – Lou Ci vediamo in Italia!!!