Join Lou and the WDW Radio community on our 8-day, 7-night, 21-site Adventures by Disney to England and France, with stops in London, Paris, Windsor, and Versailles!!
UPDATE: Our WDW Radio Adventures by Disney to England and France is currently SOLD OUT.
Immerse yourself in history! Travel down the paths of royalty and visit the sites where famous and infamous historical moments occurred. Tour London’s stunning castles and be treated to a private viewing of the Royal Crown Jewels. Then, cross the Channel to France and relish the art, culture and cuisine of the City of Light—Paris!
And traveling with the WDW Radio
community FAMILY is even MORE fun, as you will meet and make new (often lifelong) friends… and we always have a few, fun surprises in store as well! (Listen to some recaps of past group Adventures here)
This trip includes: 8 DAYS – 14 MEALS – 21 SITES
DAY 1 – LONDON, ENGLAND
Activities Highlights: Arrive in London, Welcome Dinner at the Hotel Kimpton Fitzroy London
- After you pick up your luggage and go through customs, an Adventures by Disney representative will meet you at the main terminal and direct you to your transportation. Then, a driver will assist you with your luggage and take you and your family to your hotel in London.
- Ask your Adventure Guides for lunch recommendations, and then spend the afternoon exploring London on your own.
- Welcome Dinner at Hotel: Meet the other families that you will share this adventure with and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel to kick off a week of discovering 2 truly magical countries!
DAY 2 – LONDON, ENGLAND
Activities Highlights: Private Royal Crown Jewels Visit, Privately Guided Tour of Tower of London, River Thames Speedboat Ride, St Paul’s Cathedral Privately Guided Tour.
- Early Morning Breakfast at the Hotel
- Private Beefeater Welcome – Receive a personal welcome to the Tower of London by one of the famous Beefeater guards. Also referred to as “Yeomen Warders,” the Beefeater guards were originally formed in 1485 by Henry VII.
- Private Viewing of the Royal Crown Jewels – Experience this early access, once-in-a-lifetime, private viewing of the Royal Crown Jewels at the Tower of London lead by the Tower of London’s Jewel House Warden.
- Privately Guided Tour of the Tower of London – Explore this foreboding fortress and learn details about its checkered past! Over the ages, the Tower of London has been guardian of the Crown Jewels, home to all manner of beasts—including lions, bears and other predators—as well as prison to the famous and infamous.
- High-Speed Private Boat Ride on the River Thames – Speed along the River Thames in a private boat ride—and see historical sites and iconic scenery on this special tour of Central London.
- Traditional British Lunch at a Local Pub – Dine on authentic English fare with your fellow Adventurers.
- St Paul’s Cathedral Privately Guided Tour – Known for its iconic dome that has been one of the most recognizable parts of the London skyline for the last 300 years, St Paul’s Cathedral is an integral part of British history. This Anglican cathedral is the seat of the Bishop of London, but fans of the Disney film “Mary Poppins” may recognize the front steps from the famous “Feed the Birds” song from the original film. Guests will enjoy a privately guided tour with commentary from a Blue Badge Guide of this beautiful cathedral that has been the site of countless historical events as well as the jubilee celebrations of Queen Victoria and the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer.
- Buckingham Palace Photo Stop – Enjoy a guided walk from St. James Park to Buckingham Palace where you can snap a pic in front of the historic residence of England’s royal family. When available, witness the royal guards on horseback at Whitehall.
- Dinner and Evening On Your Own – Return to the hotel and enjoy dinner and the rest of your evening to explore London on your own. Don’t forget to ask your Adventure Guides for any restaurant recommendations.
DAY 3 – LONDON, ENGLAND
Activities Highlights: Archery in the English Countryside, Private Early Access to Hampton Court Palace
- Breakfast at the Hotel – Enjoy a delicious breakfast before heading off on a day of exploration.
- Private Early Access to Hampton Court Palace – Discover how the Tudor Court was fed in 1530 and uncover Shakespeare’s theatre in the Great Hall! Your expert guide will lead you through Henry VIII’s state apartments recounting tales of the Tudor Court and bringing the palace to life.
- Lunch On Your Own in Windsor – Delight in a midday meal in the quaint town of Windsor, and then explore it at your leisure. The Royal Borough of Windsor is home to the historic Windsor Castle and is filled with excellent shops, boutiques and pubs.
- Archery in the English Countryside – Travel to a beautiful estate located minutes from historic Windsor. Then, grab a bow and arrow and put your marksmanship to the test as you take in the idyllic pastoral setting.
DAY 4 – PARIS, FRANCE
Activities Highlights: Guided Walking Tour of Montmartre, Paris Welcome Dinner, Hotel du Collectionneur OR Les Jardins du Marais
- Breakfast at Your London Hotel – Enjoy a delicious British breakfast before you board your coach that takes you from the hotel to St. Pancras Station.
- Lunch On Your Own – Pop into a nearby eatery or visit a local market near your London hotel to pick up lunch before boarding the train bound for “The City of Light”—Paris!
- Eurostar Train Ride from London to Paris – Country-hop on a speedy modern train that shoots under the English Channel through the Chunnel! A mere 3 hours later, you and your family will emerge in the magnificent City of Light. Bienvenue!
- Montmarte Funicular Ride – Ascend to the top of Montmartre with your local expert and Adventure Guides to beginyour exploration of this charming Parisian district that was once the epicenter of Bohemian life.
- Guided Walking Tour of Montmartre – Admire the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, the famous Roman Catholic church with Romano-Byzantine features, located on the highest point in the city. Discover the history and secrets of this remarkable 18th arrondissement with the help of a knowledgeable Guide. Visit the Place du Tertre square, made famous during the Belle Époque era at the beginning of last century when great artists worked here in their studios, including Monet, Toulouse-Lautrec, Picasso, Dali and Van Gogh, among others.
- Welcome to Paris Dinner – Bienvenue à Paris! Celebrate your arrival in Paris with a magnificent meal at a local restaurant.
DAY 5 – PARIS, FRANCE
Activities Highlights: Lunch at Eiffel Tower, Eiffel Tower Visit
- Breakfast at the Hotel – Fuel up for an exciting, adventure-filled day in Paris.
- Lunch at Eiffel Tower – Ascend to the 1st floor of one of the world’s most recognizable landmarks, the Eiffel Tower, where you’ll enjoy a unique dining experience, complete with spectacular views of Paris.
- Eiffel Tower Visit – Following lunch, take in the unforgettable 360-degree panoramic view from the 1st floor. Interested Guests may take the 341 steps to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Macaron Making at École Ducasse – Attend a private workshop at the world-famous École Ducasse and learn the art of macaron making!
- Early Evening and Dinner On Your Own in Paris – The City of Light is at your disposal to explore. Work up an appetite and find a new favorite restaurant. Be sure to ask your Adventure Guides for restaurant recommendations.
DAY 6 – PARIS, FRANCE
Activities Highlights: The Louvre Tour, Opera Garnier Visit
- Breakfast at the Hotel – Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel before heading out to explore the sights of Pars.
- Tour the Louvre Museum – Discover the vast collection of artistic treasures housed in this illustrious museum with a private guide and art expert who will help illuminate the world’s greatest masterpieces, including Leonardo Da Vinci’s enigmatic Mona Lisa. See important details
- Lunch On Your Own – Discover an amazing meal as you explore the streets of Paris. Ask your Adventure Guides for restaurant suggestions, or find your own new favorite spot.
- Privately Guided Visit of Opera Garnier – Explore the astounding grandeur of the Opera Garnier, France’s primary opera and ballet company founded by Louis XIV in 1669 as a unique hybrid of royal academy and public theater.
- Dinner On Your Own in Paris – In the city where food is an art all its own, you are sure to find a meal to amaze your palate. Feel free to ask your Adventure Guides for restaurant suggestions. Bon appétit!
DAY 7 – PARIS, FRANCE
Activities Highlights: Château de Versailles, Bike Ride in the Gardens of Versailles, Farewell Dinner in Paris
- Tour of the Château de Versailles – Travel to Versailles to see how King Louis XVI and Queen Marie Antoinette lived in extravagant luxury before the French Revolution. With a private guide, tour the royal apartments and explore the grandeur of this fairy tale palace that dazzles your senses with its gilt ceilings, crystal chandeliers, ornate furniture and famous Hall of Mirrors.See important details
- Lunch at La Flottille – Enjoy a leisurely lunch at La Flottille, overlooking the Grand Canal in the parc of Versailles. This casual restaurant lies in the heart of the dramatic Formal Gardens, with its famous fountains of Neptune and Apollo.
- Bike Riding in the Gardens of Versailles – Hop on your bicyclette and explore the winding paths of the palace’s immense estate. Discover sweeping vistas, twinkling fountains, elaborate hedges, and trees pruned into immaculate sculptures. Non-cyclists can embark on a guided walk to learn the fascinating history of the beautiful Versailles gardens. See important details
- Farewell Dinner in Paris – Gather together with your newfound friends and dine at a local Parisian restaurant. After dinner, share memories of a truly magical adventure as you delight in a special surprise — très magnifique!
DAY 8 – PARIS, FRANCE
Activities Highlights: Transfer to Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Breakfast at the Hotel – Bid your fellow Adventurers a bon voyage at your last meal in Paris.
- Please note: Guests with early morning flights will instead receive a to-go breakfast snack box.
- Transfer to Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) Airport – Board pre-arranged transportation to the airport and say au revoir—until you return again!
OPTIONAL ADD-ON VISIT TO DISNEYLAND PARIS!
Keep the magic going with a post-Adventure group visit to Disneyland Paris!
- When in Paris… visit Disneyland Paris! After the Adventure is over, there will be an OPTIONAL, ADD-ON visit to Disneyland Paris.
- In 2023, the package includes the following: (Please NOTE: These were Spring, 2023 rates. 2024 rates will likely be higher)
- 2 night Hotel of their choice
- Park Hopper tickets for the length of stay
- Transportation from Disneyland Paris & to the Airport from Disneyland
- Full Board Extra Meal Plan – offers our Guests the most flexibility and value by including 3 meals a day during the length of their stay.
- One meal with Disney Characters is also included in this plan
- Hotel options:
- Disney’s Newport Bay Club Double Occupancy – $2,738
- Disney’s Hotel New York – Art of Marvel Double Occupancy – $3,418
- Please be advised that this package can change for 2024
- More details coming soon, but please indicate on the form below if you would like to join us on our group visit to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park, including a stay at a Disneyland Paris resort!
See What’s Included When You Travel with Disney
- The services of 2 Adventure Guides – Become part of the story as you experience amazing destinations with the expertise and guidance of 2 Adventure Guides who attend to every detail of your travels as well as make recommendations for family meals and things not to miss on your adventure.
- Authenticity – Engage with the people, cultures and traditions in ways that show you more than just the sights. With your Adventure Guides and local experts, you’ll see the world as only Disney can show it to you.
- Hassle-Free Travel -You can be sure that when you travel with Adventures by Disney your trip will include transportation, transfers, snacks and an array of amenities that will ensure your vacation is hassle-free.
- Outstanding accommodations
- Admission fees to attractions and performances
- VIP access and private events
- Most meals during trip
- Cultural experiences with local experts
Rates and Details
(Disneyland Paris optional add-on is not included in this pricing)
Rate if booked BEFORE June 9, 2023:
- Double or Triple: $7499.00 per guest
- Single: $10,499.00 – very limited
Rate if booked June 9, 2023 or AFTER:
- Double or Triple: $7799.00 per guest
- Single: $10,919.00 – very limited
Deposit: 20% (non-refundable)
Final Payment due: 120 days prior – January 21, 2024
|Days Prior to Trip Start||Fees (% of Trip price)|
|120 Days or More||Deposit Amount- 20%|
|119 to 90 Days||50%|
|89 to 46 Days||75%|
|45 to 0 Days||100%|