Virtual Tour of Hollywood and Sunset and a Trivia Contest!
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #265 for the week of March 11, 2012.
Join us this week as we travel back to the “The Hollywood That Never Was” in our virtual journey down the streets of Hollywood and Sunset Boulevards recorded live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Jim Korkis and I will transport you back to the Golden Age of Hollywood in the 1930’s and 40’s as we explore the different stories, history, landmarks, tributes and the many more incredible and wonderful details that you may have missed.
I’ll also bring back an old segment for a chance for you to play and win, and share more about what’s coming up int he future before playing more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What is your favorite part of Hollywood and Sunset Boulevards in Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
Answer the Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a prize package that includes:
- All 6 of Lou Mongello’s Audio Tours of Walt Disney World
- Back issue of Celebrations Magazine
- WDW Radio Limited Edition 5 Year Anniversary Pin
- $25.00 iTunes Gift card (which you can use to purchase the Sherman Brothers Songbook
The Vault of Walt is a recent selection in our WDW Radio Disney Book Club
Purchase The Vault of Walt by Jim Korkis on Amazon.com
Join us and Richard M. Sherman on the WDW Radio Cruise on the Disney Dream!!
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World with Lou Mongello
- Disney Fan Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations at DisneyMeets.com
- WDWNewsCast – Watch & chat during our LIVE NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET – Be part of the broadcast & discuss live in the chat room at http://WDWNewsCast.com
- WDW Radio on YouTube – Watch past episodes, subscribe to the show and comment on the WDWRadio YouTube Channel