Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #287 for the week of August 12, 2012.
I just returned from attending Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animated Features, presented by D23 at the Disneyland Hotel. It was a weekend filled with presentations by Disney artists and Imagineers such as Tony Baxter, producers like Don Hahn, John Musker and Ron Clements, Disney Legends, voice talents, fun, and Disney history and much more. We looked into the future through sneak peeks at Wreck-It Ralph, Paperman and Frozen, and capped off each night with amazing concerts by Dick Van Dyke and Alan Menken. On this week’s show, we’ll recap the events and share our thoughts of the event, D23 and the future in our roundtable discussion recorded live in Disneyland.
I’ll then have the answer and winner for last week’s Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new question for your chance to win a Disney prize package!
Be sure and stay for the announcements, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Additional audio from Destination D interviews coming to this page soon! Please check back!
Question for YOU: Are you a D23 member? Do events like Destination D make you wnat to join and attend future events like these or the D23 Expo? Leave your answer in the comments section below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Private Tours of Walt Disney World with Lou Mongello
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store
- Check out the Disney Food Blog e-book: The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining – Use code WDWRADIO to save 20%! Money-back guarantee!
Follow Lou on Twitter and